Facts and Statistics on Drug Testing
Government studies show that 1 out of every 6 workers has a problem and show that drug abusers on average:
- Cost employers $10,000 annually per employee.
- Cost companies 300% more in medical costs and benefits.
- Are absent up to 16 times more often.
- Are 1/3 less productive.
- Admitted to selling drugs to co-workers.
- Admitted to stealing from employers.
Most states offer a reduction in worker's compensation rates for employers who adhere to a Drug-Free Workplace Policy. The benefits of a Drug-Free Workplace program include:
- Increased productivity
- Increased employee morale
- Safer work environment
- Reduction in Worker's Compensation rates
- Reduction in health care rates
- Reduced turnover and absenteeism
Why Choose S.A.M.O.?
- Mobility - We come to you, reducing lost productivity
- Reliability - We are there when you need us
- Flexibility - We operate on a 24/7 to suite your schedule
- Confidentiality - We adhere to strict standards
- Excellent Service - Always friendly and knowledgeable